Monday, February 8, 2010

A few of my Walgreens bargains today

I want to apoligze for these blurry photos.  I was using my phone and did not have enough light I guess.
I went to Walgreens tonight. (They were already out the free Dove Mens Body Wash, bummer.) Here are a few of the bargains I scored:

These Bic Soleil Razor blades were on clearance for $3.49.  I had a $2 coupon that was inside a razor package I had previously purchased.  Final price for 4 blades  - $1.49.

I love shopping without my kids when I actually have time to look at the clearance isle!










Of course I picked up a pack of Huggies.  After Register Reward and $2 off couon they were just $3.99!  I will also get .75 back from the Caregivers Marketplace rebate. 
I also bought a Schick Trimmer.  This has is free after rebate and had a $3 Register Reward, so $3 money maker!







These Swiffer products were all on sale for $3.99 each, plus when you buy $10 worth you get $2 in Register Rewards.
I bought 3x $3.99 = $12
- $3.99 BOGO coupon from 2/7 insert
-$1 Wet Jet refill coupon from P&G booklet
-$2 RR
= 5 for all 3 products, or $1.67 each!






You can see this week's Walgreens ad here.  I fy you are new to Walgreens shopping see my post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment