What to Buy NOW
Here's a new installment of my series. "What to Buy NOW." Use this as a guideline to stock-up on things your family will use all year long, or to time a big purchase for the best deal.
What to buy in the FALL:
- Patio furniture (what's left in stores should be marked WAY down.)
- Summer clothes - again, what's left is now usually 75% off. Stock up on shorts and sandals for next spring. Especially if you live in a warm climate where shorts can be worn in March!
- Candy - Halloween = Candy coupons and sales
- Soup - including cream soups for cooking and broths.
- Canned veggies
- Oatmeal, and hot cereals
- Cold medicines, decongestants
- Pasta Sauce and pasta
- Hoses, fertilizer, and other lawn and garden supplies on clearance
- Flour and sugar (these deals will get even better closer to Thanksgiving.)
- Pool toys, floats, beach towels
- Bubbles and outdoor toys
What else do you buy in the fall for the best deal?