Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shopping Homeland this week? Read THIS.


If you are hitting Homeland this week, read a few of these tidbits I learned after my shopping trip today:

  • I bought 10 items in the "buy 10, save $5" promotion.  My Homeland Card was not scanned at the beginning of the transaction, before any items, so the $5 did not come off my total.  I got a refund, but it was a bit of hassle.  Hope you can avoid this by having your card scanned first.
  • I used a Bic $1 off 2 coupon from the 7/31 SS.  It doubled with $1 overage when I bought 2 packs of the Bic Crystal pens.
  • There are several Carnation Instant Breakfast coupons out there in the August All You, 7/31 RP, and HERE.  You can still use these to get a single serve Instant Breakfast for FREE.  Look for it in the cereal isle.

Go HERE to see Homeland's coupon policy, and visit Deal Detecting Diva for this week's coupon match-ups.


No comments:

Post a Comment