Saturday, July 9, 2011

Old Navy $20 Grab Bag - Want to see what I got?

(This photo is not sideways until I upload it.  Don't know why!)
So I feel for the $20 grab bag promotion at Old Navy today.  I had intended to by a bag for my boys, but there weren't any left, so I purchased one for Baby Girl that will be arriving in a few months.
As I headed to my car after leaving the store, I felt like a complete sucker - I know better than to buy a bag a stuff I can't see?  However, I had bought the grab bag with a free gift card I got with my Discover Card points, so I figured I didn't really have anything to lose.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that I will use almost all of the 8 items I received.  the 2011 4th of July bodysuit will go in the garage sale bin, but everything else will be great for my baby or as a gift.  The surprise aspect as fun too!
Did you buy an Old Navy grab bag today?

No comments:

Post a Comment