Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Great uses for FREE Business Cards

I saw a post on Spend Less and Save More this morning that reminded me of the great deals to score on Vistaprint.  Head over and check out the "free products" currently offered, including 250 free business cards.

I designed the ones above as gift tags for children's birthday presents or baked goods.  (250 should last me a long time!)  I also selected 140 address labels.  While your second product is not free, it was 81% off!.  With shipping, I paid a little over $10 for both of these items.
A warning - Vistaprint offers a lot of add-on products on your way to check out.  Be sure to decline all these offers and premium shipping for the best deal.
Make the deal even sweeter by going though Ebates first and get 5% cash back on your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment