Saturday, March 26, 2011

Target clothing clearance....oh yeah!


One of the things I love about Target, is you never know what you will find on the clearance racks.  My sister-in-law, Erin, sent me this photo of baby clothes she found yesterday at a Texas Target.  All the pieces were unmarked, and when she asked an associate for help, they were each $1.25 each!
If you find a deal like this, you can use the $1 off Children's clothing item coupon from here, and score a piece for your little one for just $.25!
(FYI to the iphone readers out there, Target has a great app with a barcode scanner!)
I visited Target today, and found:
Maternity Pants 75% off priced at $4.98, used the $3 Liz Lange coupon from here to get them for $1.98.
Mens Merona 3-pack dress socks 75% off priced at $1.48.  I used the previously available 20% Merona coupon to drop the price even lower.

Have you found any Target clearance deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment