Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ralph Lauren Private Sale

Now through Nov. 8, Ralph Lauren is having a Secret Sale.  There are some really really deals to be found on this usually pricey label.  Use code NOV0410AF to take an additional 15% off sale prices.

These boys cotton jersey polos are $14.99.  Take the extra 15% off to bring the price down to just $12.74!   I absolutely LOVE these polos on my boys.  The quality can't be beat.  These are always shirts that my oldest can pass down to my younger son without  looking worn-out and faded.  I figure it is a 2 for 1 deal.  :)

Keep in mind - Children's sizes for Ralph Lauren run a little small.  Their baby items are also the softest you can find and make great gifts!



There is shipping, but I didn't pay sales tax on my order.

Want to make this deal even better?  Go through Ebates first for 3% cash back on your entire order.

No comments:

Post a Comment