Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Target Freebies and Cheapies

I did some serious Target shopping today, and this photo shows my favorite deals.  (Random items, aren't they?)

   
  • Women's Merona shirt - clearance for $3.74, after $2 Target coupon = $1.74!
  • Scrubbling Bubbles Spray - price drop for $6.99, after $5 insert coupon and $3 Target coupon = FREE + $1.01 profit!
  • Clean and Clear Face Wash - $3.69, after $2 IP and $1 Target coupon (No longer available?) = $.69!
  • Ziploc Zip 'n Steam bags were $2.33 after $1 insert coupon and $1 Target coupon = $.33!
  • Wall Decals, reg. $12.99, on clearance for $3.24.  I know I can find a use for these letter somewhere.
  • Men's Merona shirt - clearance for $7.48, after $3 Target coupon = $4.38!
  • Nasoya Tofu - price drop for $1.38, after $1 coupon = $.38!
I was really thrilled to find these gym shorts for FREE today!  The were on clearance for $4.98.  I used the $5 C9 by Champion Target coupon= FREE!





Have you found any great deals with these new Target apparel coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment