Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Target Coupons Available

Some days, I search for a bargain that sparks my interest.  This morning, I can;t quit finding them!  Here's another:
Head over to the Target site and print some great new coupons.
A few new ones I saw were:
$1 off Juicy Juice 8-pk boxes
$5 off Evenflo Big Kids Booster Car Seat
$.50 off 4-pk of Yopliat Splitz yogurt
$.75 off Kraft Sting Cheese
$1 off 1 Kid Cuisine
$1 off Simply Juice

Some of these are likely Target store coupons (that you can stack with a MC), while others are Manufacturer coupons that you can use anywhere, not just Target.  I am out of printer ink, so I cannot print them yet to see.
Not sure what is a store coupon and what is a manufacturer coupon?  Manufact. coupons start with a 5 bar codes that start with a 5 and look like the photo above.

Store coupons can start with a variety of numbers, but will look something like the one below.

No comments:

Post a Comment