Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Look-a-likes for Less

If you have been following me for a while, you know that my husband and I bought a "fixer upper" house at the end of December last year.  It's a great, 1960's split-level, with tons of groovy character (which I love).  We have slowly been updating our work in progress and buying little bits of furniture as we go.  One of my favorite purchases thus far is this chair from Target.  I get compliments on it all the time, and it adds a lot of character to our living room.  It's currently on sale for $135 with free shipping.
A friend recently told me that she saw a very similar chair at Dillard's.  I found it on their website on sale for $699, reg. $1099!  It is available in store only.

Obviously it is not identical to mine and it is probably a little better quality than my Target chair.  Mine also required a small amount of assembly.  Since I live in a house with two little boys where accidents happen frequently, I a more than happy with my adorable chair at a savings of $565 PLUS free shipping.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment