Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Mail Monday

Mondays can be such a drag, but today the mail certainly put a smile on my face!  This is all the goodies I received!
I got:
The striped rug from The Company Store for $7.94 shipped.  (used the very short lived $20 off any purchase promotion.)  It's so soft and looks great in my kitchen!
My first Ace Rewards gift - $5 gift card.
A discount postcard for JC Penney offering codes for 10% off sale and 40% regular price merchandise.
My first reward check from Shop at Home for $30.93!  (Added to the vacation shopping fund!)
The awesome box of samples from Sample Showcase!  The photo below shows up close everything that was included.  Secret Clinical Strenght, Aveeno products, Taster Choice, Splenda with Fiber, McCormick Grillmates, Shower to Shower, Dove Chocolate and Ben Gay!  A great box of goodies!  Go here and take a short suvey to see if you qualify for this great sample box and coupons.

1 comment:

  1. I qualified for the Sample Showcase but haven't recieved it yet. Hopefully tomorrow. I hope the company store does the $20 promotion again!

    ReplyDelete