Friday, January 1, 2010

Target Clearance Finds



I don't have to tell you there are some great clearance finds out there right now.  I made a Target run today and stubbled across a few bargains.  I intended to take photos, but with our moving and remodeling, it didn't happen.

Scott Naturals Single Roll Paper Towels  - clearance price $1.60 each.  Used $1 IP from here for a final price of $.60 per roll!
Pepperidge Farm holiday Almond and Sugar Cookies on clearance 75% off for $.84.  Used the $.75/1 Target coupon for a final cost of $.09!

I also found some other good grocery deals including Juicy Juicy Boxes, now priced at $2.25 for 8 boxes.  This paired with the Target coupon and IP came out to $1 for 8 boxes when I bought 2!

Have you found any great after Christmas clearance sales to pair with coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment