Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Clearance Finds - Children's Place, Target and Walgreens

I had a fun shopping day today all by myself and here are a few of the things I found:




Children's Place had ALL of their clearance items $2.99 or $3.99! If you have kids, I recommend you get there ASAP!   I am talking coats, sweaters, you name it!  I got a ton of stuff for my boys and for gifts.  20 items in all came to just $61.84 + tax!  I got this hoodie sweatshirt and cute sweater dress among my purchases.  Both were regular priced at $19.50, now $2.99 and $3.99!

















On my Target trip I found some more clearance bargains like these Seventh Generation dryer sheets reg. $3.99 on clearance for $3.38.  Used the $1/1 IP from here for a final price of $2.38 for 65 sheets.  A great price for this brand!  There were a lot of other Seventh Generation Free and Clear products on clearance at Target as well.  Look at for these if youare Seventh Generation fan!

I also bought this sideways pictured bottle of Dawn Direct Foam soap.  I usually perfer a more natural based brand, but we were almost out of dish soap and this one was cheap - Price cut to $2.34 with Home Made Simple coupon for $1.50/1 made it just $.84.







I stopped at my favorite Walgreens on the way home and found this Loreal Ever Pure color protectant spray on clearance for $2.19, reg. $7.99.  After the $2 coupon from P&G insert, I paid just $.19!






Have you found some good clearance deals to pair with coupons lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment