Monday, December 7, 2009

A Mall Full of Savings

We made a family trip to the mall yesterday, and I wanted to share a few of my coupon bargains!

HALMARK:  This wrapping paper was regularly $4.99 each.  There was a sale, buy one get one for $.99.  I used the $5 off any purchase coupon from here to get two premium rolls of wrapping paper for just $1.48 with tax!

BATH AND BODYWORKS:  I used a coupon I received in the mail for a free item up to $13 value with any $10 purchase.  I bought 3 handsoaps for $10 then chose this men's body spray for $12 as my free item.  Total for all 4 items including tax, $10.84!
Please ignore the baby hand trying to snatch one of the soaps before I can snap a photo!

VICTORIA'S SECRET: I headed to Victoria's Secret to use a $10 off any purchase coupon I received in the mail.  (There were some restrictions.)  I found this great gift set for retail price of $12.00.  After coupon my total was just $2.17 including tax!

No comments:

Post a Comment