Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh, how I love Walgreens


Here is a photo of my Walgreens trip tonight. I needed to stock up on some essentials as well as use some Register Rewards that were expiring tomorrow. My total BEFORE spending RR and coupons was $84.39.
I used $28.63 in coupons and spent $35 in RR
Total OOP including $5.59 tax was $20.76!!!
AND I earned $23.00 in RR for a future visit!
Have you had a great shopping trip of coupon deals? Email me your photos and totals. I would love to share them!

2 comments:

  1. go check out my profitable Walgreens trips this week...the 918Coupon Queen featured it on her blog and on our local news...her site is a big help for moms! here's my blog link
    http://soonermomma.blogspot.com/2009/10/walgreens-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great trip! Did you just ring several different transactions to get your RR for all your diapers? I have never asked a cashier to ring transactions sepreately, but have considered it.

    ReplyDelete