Saturday, October 10, 2009

My coupon organization makeover

I revamped my coupon organization method this week and moved into a 3-ring notebook. I had a hard time spending money on something to organize my coupons (seems a little counter productive, doesn't it?) This organization took A LOT of time, but I think it will be worth it. I like how easily I can access and see all my coupons. However, I do think I will need to move to a binder that zips closed to keep coupons from falling out of the top. We'll see if this helps my savings skills!
Here are my before and after photos.

VERY Overstuffed file
















I use envelopes labeled for specific stores when I pull coupons to match-up with sales. I do this mostly because I can't riffle through this huge file easily in a store.













After! I still needed tabbed diver pages for my different categories, but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment