Thursday, October 8, 2009

$2 Huggies Coupon - Deal Scenerio



There is a great new coupon here for $2 off any package of Huggies diapers. The coupon is a PDF, so you can print as many as you like! It doesn't expire until 12/31/09.

Like many of you I am sure, I have been stocking up in the great freebies at Walgreens this month. Next week, I plan to spend my Register Rewards to stock up on diapers. I Heart Wags reports that Huggies will be on sale next week at Walgreens 2/$18-$4 RR= 2/$14

I will buy 2 at $9 each= $18

- 2x $2 coupons= $4

- $4 RR

- 2x $.75 rebate from Caregivers Marketplace= $1.50

= $4.25 a pack!!! (I will pay for this with Register Rewards from other deals for 0 or low OOP!)

***If you have a $1 off coupon from the WAGS coloring book, the cost is lowered to $3.25 a pack!***

No comments:

Post a Comment