Sunday, September 27, 2009

Report from an AWESOME Walgreens Trip


I am sorry that I don't have a photo of my stash, but here's my report from my Walgreens runtoday. There are so many great Regsiter Reward deals that are good all month! I hope the stores keep their shelves stocked becuase I will be back!
I bouth:
Oral B Advance toothbrush
2x Butter Ball Chicken Broth cans
4x Hunts tomato sauce cans
Halls Sugar Free Cough Drops

Dentik Floss Picks
2x Thera Flu
Robitussin DM on the Go
Herbal Essences Hair Spray
Gillette Fusion Power Razor
Sunday Newspaper
Emergen-C Immune Boost
Vaseline Renewal Lotion
I used $11.23 in coupons
Spent $21 in Register Rewards
OOP - $18.74 includes $3.99 tax
Received $29 in Register Rewards!
(The $2 coupon for Thera Flu from the WAGS activity book did not work. I should have saved any additional $4 for using this Q. Oh, well!)
Of course, it would be better to break up these purchase to not spend so much out of pocket at one time, but I am rather happy with this total. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment