Monday, September 28, 2009

Needed this great Mail Day today


Thought I would share my excellent mail day today. I found out I have the flu today and my youngest does too. :( The worst part is that we just put our house on the market and it was supposed to show this evening for the first time. Bummer! Anyway, these surprise goodies did lift my spirits a little.
I received:
Rebate check for the Kellogg's Fuel for School program
Rebate check from Blue Bunny (this one arrived in less than a month!)
$2/1 coupon for any Blue Bunny
Fiber One Bar and Fiber One cereal sample
Coupons for Fiber One products
Info on the Flumist Vaccine from Vocal Point. I found this quite ironic considering my current circumstances! Either way - I'm not a fan of live virus vaccines, but just had to include it in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment