Friday, September 25, 2009

My week of mail

I have been doing the coupon and freebie thing long enough, that I get a goodie in the mail almost every day now. If you don' t think it pays off to fill out a rebate or spend a couple minutes to register for a sample, take a look at what I received for FREE in the mail from Monday to Friday this week:
6 free item coupons from Star Fine Foods
Hoosiers DVD from Kelloggs
GeoTrax DVD from Fisher Price
$10 off $75 purchase coupon from Toys R Us
2 discount coupons for the GAP
Sample of Honey Nut Cheerios with a $1/1 coupon
2 free Hallmark greeting cards
Sample of Dove Heat Defense Shampoo and Conditioner with a $1/1 coupon

Not a bad week! Looking forward to some rebate checks hopefully next week!

3 comments:

  1. I have a GAP credit card. I always pay it off every month that it has a balance, but they send great disoucnts and rewards. It's good at Old Navy, GAP and Banana Republic.

    ReplyDelete