Monday, September 14, 2009

Get $100 from Bank of America


This is a totally legit offer! B of A is pulling out all stops to get new customers to open accounts. If you a new Bank of America personal checking account via this link using offer code "AOU260909", and you'll get $100 for free. You must be a new Bank of America customer and not have had an account there for at least three months. B of A will deposit $100 directly into your new checking account within 90 days of its opening. You do have to transfer at least $25 to poen your new account. I just opened mine. I am thinking, seperate account to tract Christmas spending?
Deal ends November 30.

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what other restrictions there are? some banks require 6 debit card transactions for up to 6 months, etc. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any restrictions when I applied, but there may be some in the fine print.It does say it will take up to 90 days to get your $10 deposited. Let me know if you see any other fine print restrictions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here’s how to get your $100.


    This offer is available only to new customers who open a qualifying personal checking account with a minimum balance of $500
    The new checking account must be open for at least 30 days
    You must make a minimum of one transaction with the newly assigned check card

    These are the restrictions I get from the website to get your $100

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Info - Thanks M. Viola. Guess I ahve to put $500 in the account if I want to make my $100. Will wait until after payday for that!

    ReplyDelete