Monday, August 31, 2009

Caregiviers Marketplace - great rebates on the stuff you buy anyway!


I used to be of the opinion that I was too busy to do rebates. I thought my time was worth more than messing with filling out forms to get a few bucks back in the mail. When I realized how easy most rebates are to fill out I have changed my mind! Besides, it;s really fun to get little checks in the mail each week. Who doesn't like surprises?

One of my best discoveries has been The Caregiver's Marketplace. This site gives you cash back for a variety of products realated to caring for an elderly person or an infant. There is a cash back form available on their website. After you have registered for a Caregiver's account, simply print off the cash back form, and fill it out when you have purchased a minimum of 5 participating products. You must send your cash register receipts with the form, and you can send UPC's to speed up your rebatecheck, but it is not required. Here is a few examples of participating Caregiver's Marketplace Products and the rebates they offer:

Huggies Snug & Dry Jumbo pack $.75

Huggies Little Swimmers $.75

Nature Made (a variety of suppliments) $1

Ensure $1

Gold Bond Powder and Lotion $1

Balmex $1


Pair these rebates with great sales, and coupons, and it will add up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment